Monday 29 March 2010

Blogger is being horrid!

UPDATE - BLOGGER IS WORKING PROPERLY AGAIN AND I HAVE MANAGED TO COMPLETE THE POST I WAS WORKING ON EARLIER. SEEMS IT ENDED UP BELOW THIS ONE THOUGH, LOL.


I am sitting here with a half finished post, desperately trying to upload some more pics, and blogger is being very pig headed and won't let me. Some very strange things are going on with photos. I was looking at a couple of my favourite blogs earlier, older posts, and I KNEW the photos on there, but instead of the expected pics there were just huge empty spaces on the posts!

Then my troubles started, every time I tried to upload a photo, it would take ages and then tell me it was done, but there was no pic! I have given up for now and will try again tomorrow. I so wanted to show you the lovely lovely package I had received from Judy today. Ah well, patience is a virtue, I suppose. But I am not a patient person at all, grrrr. I might try again in a couple of hours, if I can stay awake.

I just looked at my own blog, and most of my photos seem to have disappeared. Waaaahhh, sob sob sob, I hope they come back soon!!!

xxx

12 comments:

LiLi M. said...

I have exactly the same problem, hope my comments will come through! Luckily I have my collection post for tomorrow already done. Good luck!

Beki said...

Apparently Blogger knows there's a problem and are working on it.
I can still see my photos, can you?

Beki xxx

Romeo said...

Lulu Liz,

Yes, blogger is not playing well with others right now. Something is going on...purrhaps they have a mousie in their system? I think I better go try and find it - it's eating up a LOT of images on everyone's sites.

Purrs.

Romeo

Dorthe said...

Hi sweet, the same here,
no pictures on my blog, only emphty places, ---but just now, it came all back, so I guess it was it for this time,-now you can blog again, ------happy evening and blogging to you.
Hugs Dorthe

DebbyMc said...

Yes, same thing here...but now they seem to be back on most of the blogs I'm looking at...some I will have to revisit...We want to see what was in your package! =-)

Kissed by an Angel said...

I've missed so much today, as lots of blogs I've visited, I haven't been able to view the photos!!! Sad!!!
xxxx

Marigold Jam said...

Glad it wasn't only me! Thought I must be doing something wrong and was driven to giving up in despair! Perhaps if we try again tomorrow it will work better. Let's hope so.

Jane

Kim from The Sheep's Nest said...

Yup, here too! I lost my template and everything and had to quick put together a new one for my blog, sheesh, just as I was posting my first giveaway!! Thanks for telling your followers too! hugs to you, Kim

Debby said...

IT is nuts out here in blogland, geesh, wonder what is going on?
Debby

Annie said...

It was same here too last night. Thankfully it seems a little better today.
A x

Anonymous said...

I called Blogger Mr. Grouchy yesterday. I had problems too, Liz.
Isn't Blogger lucky that we are so patient!
Hugs,
Diane

sadie said...

Blogger had a moment again today too. Still, it doesn't happen very often, thank goodness! :o)

THanks for your comment today. I must admit I am rather pleased with it. The pretty lace that I mentioned was the lace that you sent me in the giveaway win. It looks so lovely, you can see little swirls of it here and there, but it wasn't picked up in the photo. I know it's there though :O)

Oh, to answer your very sweet Q at the end, my style of stuff isn't everyone's cup of tea, that's why I wanted to let people know that they didn't have to enter the giveaway if it wasn't of interest to them. I'd rather it was won by someone who'd actually want the items.

Love your goodies. the tea cosy is just gorgeous. Love the label and the brooch too. You are so right, it's very hard to show a piccie of yourself wearing something. That's why I took a photo of the necklace on a mannequin rather than me!

have a lovely day. Raining here again!
xxx