Wednesday 13 April 2011

Every Inchie Monday Challenge - PEACE and the "cheat" tag

This week's inchie challenge was " PEACE ", and the first thing which came to mind was Lennon's " Give Peace a Chance " record. Arrgghh, haven't been able to get the tune out of my head for days now, lol. But it did inspire the PEACE inchie. I inked the edges of the inchie in lots of colours, shrunk a photo of Lennon to minute size and added the text, and then glued it to the inchie so that just a bit of the coloured edges showed -




Photographed on three different backgrounds again, do let me know which one you prefer, I always love to see different opinions.

And yes, I am still humming the tune..............

If you read yesterday's post regarding last week's Tag Tuesday challenge, then you will know that I almost, ALMOST, resorted to cheating, lol, by scanning a vintage postcard and using the printed version to cut up for a tag. In the end, I didn't cheat, of course, I felt way too guilty, but I had printed a couple of pics and decided to use them for a tag anyway. This is the cheeky cheaty little blighter -





Just have to make this week's Tag Tuesday challenge tag and then I'll finally be able to post some France pics! And read some more of your blogs. Geez, girls, you write a lot, lol!

So off I toddle. Toodlepip. xxx

8 comments:

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

I like the fisrt one best :-)
Isabelle x

Scrummy Scrapz aka Lizzie said...

Yep give Peace a Chance - not much of that happening round the world however do fancy both the middle and last pic of Lennon! Think your tag is fab and love the vintage photo - you can cheat if you want who'll know!!!!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Liz,
I like them all and your tag is gorgeous.Have a wonderful evening.
Hugs,
Marie

Dorthe said...

Hi dear--
I love your Lennon inchie-- a super choice-loved Beatles ,too--oh that were the dayes , my friend ..:)
And Liz your tag is ever so beautiful.
Did you read me trying ´to visit you on www.streetview ??
Hugs and have a lovely evening .
Dorthe

Kris said...

What a great inchie!!A perfect image choice...and soft colors together.
What an era he was a part of :)

Karen said...

You crack me up.
Love the tag. You? Cheat? I don't think so...
Can't wait to see the France pics! post 'em, post 'em....
Oh and - uh - thanks - now that I am singing that blasted song over and over in my head....
:) Hugs!

Unknown said...

Hey! I found you through Sonya, who always chatters away about how brilliant you are! And its all true! Love your blog, and love the tag! And the Lennon inchie! So cute and inspirational!

Alexandra said...

Das Tag ist ein Traum !!!