Friday 20 January 2012

Feast your eyes

Yesterday I promised to show you some more sweet treats. You are so going to drool over these, I sure did!

My very lovely German friend Alexandra surprised me with a gobsmackingly gorgeous collage. A lot of you will already know her and her beautiful blogs, but just in case you haven't been there yet, go check them out HERE and HERE. And this is the totally exquisite collage she sent me -


All those beautiful layers, all those amazing embellishments, it really is an exquisite piece. KNUDDEL, liebe Alexandra, ich hab dich auch ganz lieb!

And as if that wasn't enough eye candy, I am also going to show you a couple of things I treated myself to from the amazing Parisgal, Rhonda! I just can't resist her beautiful things, everything is so beautifully presented, so imaginative, just sheer pleasure to receive. I had ordered a couple of packs of cardstock scraps from her, and this is what I received -


Isn't that just absolutely delightful? The wonderful girl also sent me these adorable pouches and tags -


You are a very generous girl, Rhonda, thank you so much, I'll be back in your beautiful shop soon. I am sure you all know her, but for those few of you who don't, here blog is HERE
and her irresistible shop is HERE.

More treats tomorrow, my friends, until then, toodlepip xxx

14 comments:

suziqu's thread works said...

Dear Liz
Alexandra's lacey Paris collage is so divinely gorgeous - layer upon layer of gorgeous laces and even some of that so lovely embroidered netted lace too. I so love that!
Little treasures from Rhonda are beautiful also and you so deserve to have all this beauty around you now!
Big hugs and love,
Suzy

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Such lovely treasures! That collage is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! ;)

TAPESTRIESOFNATURE said...

those are brilliant, liz. you are one lucky woman.
Hugs and happy new year.

A Magical Whimsy said...

Absolutely divine collage! And the goodies from Rhonda...swoon...are also lusciously elegant.
hugs,
Teresa in California

Rhonda said...

Liz, you make me blush!
I'm so glad you like everything.

Your collage is amazing, I must check out her blog!!!

Have a great weekend, mon amie.

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Hi Liz, Alexandra is such a sweetie to send you this fantastic collage. The treasures you bought from Rhonda are wonderful too. Enjoy everything and have a lovely weekend :-)!
Hugs to you,
Julia

morkaren said...

Skønne vintage billeder, med rigtig meget blonder. v.h. morkaren.

cottonreel said...

I'm going to have a go at making a tag this weekend.
Such a lot of happiiness you have there

Anonymous said...

Liz, ok, first I DID feast my eyes, as directed. ;-) And I'm thinking: WOW! Secondly, I'm laughing at your description of "gob smacking". LOL! Another WOW! True! Those pearls....!

OK..going to go check Rhonda's shop now because you tempted me!

XO Diane

Robin said...

Lucky you to receive such a beautiful piece from Alexandra! Have a great day.

Hugs,
Robin

Dorthe said...

Dear Liz, -Alexandra`s fantastic collage is really lovely. It looks so beautifully "fat" and filled with gorgeous layers of fabric and laces, what a wonderful gift.
I also love Rhonda`s shop and her french texted items-I know you will use thise for many beautiful tags and collages-
What does gobsmackingly mean ? lol-

Hugs to you dear friend.
xx Dorthe

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Liz,
you have me drooling over here.
Alexandra's collage is just gorgeous and the treasures from Rhonda's shop are wonderful.Enjoy and have a lovely Sunday.
Hugs,
Marie

Vicki Boster said...

Hi Liz- you have been gifted such a beautiful collage. The lace is absolutely exquisite - it just looks dreamy! It's the perfect gift for you!

I always look forward to seeing your beautiful creations-- I know you'll be crafting with your new treasures-I'm sure you will share that with us too!

I hope you are doing well this winter- I'm sure you are staying busy! Somehow I lost you for a while- could not find you on my blogger list- so I just joined again ( I hope I'm not on there twice-- but I think I might be--!)

Stay warm!
Vicki

Alexandra said...

Ohhh meine Liebe du hast ja wunderschöne Fotos von der Collage gemacht und ich freu mich sehr das sie dir so gut gefällt
Die Sachen die Rhonda dir geschickt hat sind auch fantastisch.
hehe ich habe dich auch lieb *knuddels*
und viele Hugs Alexandra