Sunday 22 January 2012

More of the same but different

When I said more of the same, I meant more delightful gifts and more supplies I treated myself to.

I don't think there is anybody in my circle of bloggy friends who doesn't know Dorthe, and doesn't adore her beautiful blog and creations. But just in case you are new to my blog and haven't met her yet, then you really should have a look HERE.

This is what my lovely friend sent me, a gorgeous winter cone, which is now hanging on my shelf -

Isn't it just beautiful? I love all the glittery embellishments, the sweet image, the style. Thank you, dear Dorthe!

And on to more supplies, lol. I found another Etsy shop I just couldn't resist. I had to buy some of these gorgeous tea stained, stamped fabric ribbons. I am not very good with stamping myself, never seem to get it even, sigh, so this is a much better way of acquiring some lovely ribbons -


Beautiful Spring collages spring, oh good grief, spring, sigh, well, spring to mind, lol. Sorry 'bout that ;-).

This is the lovely Etsy shop they came from, click HERE.

And off I go again, I seem to have gone a bit pink today, and taken pics of pink laces and stuff, which I need to list in my Etsy shop. I'll show them on the vintageland blog later. Probably quite a bit later, lol, I am so slow.

Until the next time, toodlepip xxx



7 comments:

Unknown said...

I do know Dorthe's blog well, one of my favorites.
I so love the stamped trims you purchased, should make for wonderful/beautiful projects.
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

trisha too said...

Beautiful cone, and that ribbon, gorgeous!!!

:)

Gisèle said...

oh my these are stunning...would you share the etsy shop with us ????
thank you

Lisa said...

Hi Sweetie,
Lovely post. That Dorthe is an angel isn't she? I am lucky enough to have many of her beautiful creations in my home. Dorthes style is so very unique, it's all hers. She can take something like a cone, something everyone does & make it so different.
Love those ribbons too. I agree with the other blogger that asked if you'd share your source.
Lisa

Lululiz said...

How silly of me to forget to give you gals the link. Ooops. I have put the link in the post now. Have fun there!

Rozen van papier said...

Such a wonderful cone and lovely ribbons!

Regards Janny

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Our dear friend Dorthe's gift is beautiful. Enjoy, dear Liz!
The ribbons are pretty. Great find!
xoxo,
Julia