Monday 23 January 2012

The only things I seem to be making......

...... these days are tags and more tags, lol. They are tags I like to include with the stuff I send out from my Etsy shop. They are not the most elaborate tags, I really don't have that much time, but I try and make them pretty and appropriate to the purchase. As I haven't made anything else, you'll have to put up with a small selection of tags -

This one was fun to make, it went with a 1930s cocktail shaker, to a mixologist/barman -


With a silk wedding handkerchief -


A couple of blue tags to go with blue items -



A pretty little altered box to carry a French blue glass flower brooch safely to the new owner -


For a Japanese customer -


To go with some of the French luggage tags I sent out ( made WITH French luggage tags, so the reverse shows the original printing ) -


No special reason tag -


Mostly, I forget to photograph them, lol. Which is just as well, because otherwise you would be inundated with tags. Ah, tomorrow is Tag Tuesday, so guess what? Yep, you will get another tag, tehehee.

Now I am off to make this week's inchie for the Every Monday inchie challenge.

Toodlepip xxx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and thoughtful tags and the adorable box.
Wishes
Lynne

PetraB said...

Your tags and boxes are so charming, your customers will be delighted!

Queenie Believe said...

Stunningly beautiful tags!!! I cant' decide which I like better.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Rhonda said...

I'm drooling over her...lol
I adore your tags and your altered box is beautiful. Very well done and I could look at these all day.
xo Rhonda

Croap Queen said...

You are SO clever madam. I'm very jealous of all your lovelies. In fact I may be too jealous to come over in a couple of weeks' time. I suspect there'll be a lot of oohing and aaahing and humphing going on
JJ xx

Cheryl said...

I love all you tags, what a lovely idea!
Hugs
Cxxx

Lynn Stevens said...

Liz, I do believe you are one of the most kind and thoughtful bloggers out here. To take the time to hand make a tag for each sale is wonderful, not only that you coordinate it with the purchase.
My hats off to you for going the extra mile.
BTW I finally got around to a proper Thank you on my blog for your beautiful heart you sent me.
As I said before you are so thoughtful.
Hugs Lynn

Gaby Bee said...

I bet your customers will be delighted! Your tags are truly beautiful. Love especially the one with the forget me not.

Havwe a wonderful week!
Gaby xo

Sonya Badgley said...

I have been one of your customers in the past and your tags are beautiful, my friend. They are hanging proudly on my art wall in my studio.
Your creations are beautiful and I just love the gift box too!
Hugs,
Sonya

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Hi Liz, It's so very sweet of you that you take the time and create such beautiful tags that match the color and/or theme of the purchases of your customers.
Hugs,
Julia