Thursday 19 January 2012

Treats

Over the last few weeks, I have received some beautiful gifts from friends, and also treated myself to a few lovely crafty bits and pieces found on Etsy. I'l try and show them all to you over the next few days, if I did it all in one post, you would surely go on strike, lol!

A few days ago, I received a totally unexpected parcel from my dear bloggy friend Sonya. She creates beautiful collages amongst other things, which you can see on here blog Counting My Blessings.

This is what I received completely out of the blue. The first thing I saw was this beautiful tag -


I do so love tags, and this one is a beauty.

And then I had the great pleasure of unwrapping this, one of Sonya's beautiful collages !!! -


The details and embellishments are fabulous, the background is a map of the UK, I mean, how much more perfect for me could that be?


Ah, and this delicate handmade flower, it is exquisite -


I am sending you a HUGE thank you hug, Sonya!

-------------

Did I mention I treated myself to a few crafty bits and pieces from Etsy? I did, yep, wanna see? I'll show you 1 lot today, don't want to make this too long. I found these gorgeous handmade script buttons, absolutely spot on for crafting with. Tags, collages, sachets, all sorts, I think they are absolutely darling -


They came wrapped in this sweet piece of fabric stamped with script. Lovely presentation. And the seller is the sweetest as well. You can find her shop here - http://www.etsy.com/shop/abbyspaperiegarden.

Ooh, I think this post isn't all THAT long yet, lol, perhaps I'll quickly show you this week's tag tuesday tag, tehehe. Theme was WHITE, and here it is -


There, thats much better, now I feel like I have done a proper post.

Until tomorrow and the next instalment of treats, toodlepip xxx

13 comments:

cottonreel said...

Love everything but especially that little piece of hand crochet lace near the purple flower

Salma said...

die knöpfe sind soooooo hübsch!!!

und deine crafty-teile sind sowieso immer ein traum! :) ich bin für sowas viel zu grobmotorisch ;)

liebe grüße auf die insel :)
salma

Queenie Believe said...

What gorgeous gifts and treasure you have recieved!!! Enjoy!!!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Sandies' Patch said...

Oh such lovely gifts and buys and makes!
Love the and the and the and all of it!

Sandie xx

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi dear Liz,
oh, I love everything dear Sonya spoiled you with.So very beautifulYour white tag is gorgeous.Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your treasure.
Hugs,
Marie

suziqu's thread works said...

Dear Liz
Oh love to see you creating your so beautiful tags again this year and this white one is no exception! It's gorgeous!
So lovely of Sonya to think of these little gifts for you especially with your homeland theme.
Those buttons are really nice and I shall have to go to Abby's Etsy shop and check them out.
Big hugs,
Suzy

Rhonda said...

Oh such loveliness, Liz. I'm sitting here saying "eye candy" "eye candy"

Have a fabulous weekend. xo Rhonda

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Good morning, dear Liz! Sonya's gifts are wonderful and you deserve to be spoiled. The buttons are pretty and your tag is just fabulous.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Julia

Sonya Badgley said...

Dear Liz,
You are very welcome! I'm so glad you like them!
Your tag is beautiful-love the white!
And the buttons are fabulous-I'll have to go visit! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Sonya

Lynn Holland said...

Thanks for the tip on the little script buttons, bet they will be one of those really useful purchases and anyway if they are not they are good took look at.
My brain went into creative overdrive and an idea for making some buttons....... Another for the list
Lynn xx

Catje said...

Beautiful! I really liked those buttons myself. Maybe I should visit her shop on Etsy :) Thanks for the tip!

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

as usual, what you do is so beautiful !!!

Alexandra said...

Was für ein tolles Tag und die Collage ist ja auch ein Traum, ich habe mir gleich mal den Shop von Abby und die Seite von Sonya gespeichert :)