Monday 24 December 2012

It is Christmas Eve.....

... and I would like to wish you all a wonderful Holiday Season. Have a stress free and happy Christmas, and may all your wishes for the New Year come true.


Thank you so much for being there for me this year and especially recently when I had that horrid health scare. I am so thankful for all your well wishes, for being the kindest, most wonderful friends. I'll update you after Christmas, when I get some more results, but I am feeling a lot better. 

I haven't seen my craft room in weeks, all my best intentions went out of the window along with my muse who is spending a few months soaking up the rays on some exotic island it seems, grrr, so there will be a few Valentine gifts winging their way to some special people in the New Year instead of the planned Christmas pressies. 

I have been spoilt with some beautiful gifts and some wonderful giveaway wins over the last couple of months, so I will have A LOT to show you, when normal blogging commences again after the festivities, yay!!!

Until then,  have a wonderful time, enjoy being with loved ones, and be safe.

Lots of hugs and Christmas kisses to you,

toodlepip xxx

14 comments:

Jackie said...

Sorry to hear about your recent health scare and glad to hear that you are getting the best treatment too. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas - I hope you all have a wonderful day :0) xx

harmony and rosie said...

Merry Christmas Liz, I'm sorry you've had a rough time lately but here's wishing you a joyful Christmas and the very best of health for the future.
Kate x

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Merry Christmas and a healthy new Year,dear Liz.
Christmas hugs,
Marie

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Merry Christmas Liz,
Happiness, health and a renewed creativity in the new year.
Hugs and JOY,
Kimberly

A garden just outside Venice said...

So pleased to read you're feeling better Lizzie!
Wishing you and yours a lovely Christmas and a very happy New Year!
Hugs,
Michela xxx

Karen B. said...

Hi Liz Luv,
so sorry that you weren't feeling well. Take it easy, get better and then peeking into your craft room again. Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas from Canada.
hugs and much love
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Lyn said...

Wishing you a merry Christmas xxx

Anonymous said...

Seasons Wishes Liz and here's to a happy and healthy 2013.
Lynne x

Cheryl said...

Wishing you happy Christmas and much health.
Hugs
Cheryl
xxx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Merry Christmas

Love Victoria xx

Vicki Boster said...

Love to you sweet Liz -- I am so glad that you are feeling better. I wish you better health and much happiness in this New Year.

(I just loaded your blog into my draft post for the Grow Your Blog party!!)

Sending you hugs!

Vicki

Yitte said...

Love to hear again from you. Hope youhad a wonderful christmas and wish your a great 2013. Looking forward to all the post with the beautiful gifts and wins.

Lynn Stevens said...

Sweet Liz, Wishing you a New Year of Health, Happiness and lots of creative time.
Hugs Lynn

Mom E. said...

So good to hear from you! I have missed you! Think about you lots and lots and have kept checking to see if you left an update! Hope your New year is amazing and lovely and creatiful! I am sure that is a word!

Hugs to you and your toodlepip!!!
Betsy