Thursday 15 January 2015

Well, what can I use this crown for?

Actually, it is not a proper crown, it is a crown shaped candle holder, which I bought in France last summer. I had it sitting on my desk for a while and it got filled with all sorts of things over the weeks. One week it might be ribbons, another it might be little bags of beads, or just anything lying around needing to be stored. Then, a few days ago, I received a second set of stamps from my favourite handmade stamp supplier, norajane on Etsy. They are dinky little things, perfect for tags and the best thing about them is, they have these lovely long thin wooden handles which makes them so easy to hold and use. I adore them. And then it struck me that they would fit perfectly in my crown shaped candle holder! What do you think? Neat way to store them? -





They don't roll around in the drawer anymore now, yay!

Toodlepip xxx

6 comments:

angie said...

they are very creative, wow !!! everything from love angie

Marci said...

I love when something works out that way! It is beautiful and the stamps look perfect in it.

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh Liz it's like the crown was created just for the stamps.
What a perfect match and they fit so perfectly!
Many stamping hugs,
Suzy

French Nanny said...

Just perfect!

Penny
x

Dorthe said...

They are so lovely motifs Liz, really beautiful, and they are standing perfectly there in that sweet crown !
Hope you enjoy the day :-) playing !!!
Love from Dorthe

Betsy said...

I have a. Down candle holder I have been trying to figure out what to do with! I think I will take the candle holder part out and make a crown for my porcain doll with it! Love your idea! Always need to find places to keep stamps!!
Hugs,
Betsy