Saturday 28 March 2015

DREAMS and early morning on the hill

I am squeezing two things into this post, otherwise I'll never catch up with myself, lol.

Firstly, Tag Tuesday's theme this week is DREAMS. I had a couple of images in mind for this tag, both quite romantic and sweet. I picked this one in the end, and embellished the tag with some lace, vintage crocheted flowers and some stunningly sparkly antique diamante which I used for the centre of the crocheted flowers -






Secondly, a few photographs I took whilst walking the dogs early in the morning a couple of days ago. It was a misty and quite dull morning, but the sun was trying to break through the clouds and the light got quite pearly at one point






Always beautiful, even on the dullest day.

Thanks for visiting, I appreciate you being here :-).

Toodlepip xxx

8 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hello dear friend,
such a beautiful tag, I love how you used the antique diamante for the flowers, and the golden pearls,too- The old image is so lovely,too.
And your photoes are beautiful, it looks just like here, yesterday,- dull, and almost foggy- but beautiful!!

Love from Dorthe

Judys Lace Creations said...

Love your sweet,pretty tag Liz.Love those early morning misty photos. We have such bright light here most times, that dull, misty days are a lovely change. Such soft painterly light.
Have a lovely weekend.
Judy x

Thelma said...

The tags are beautiful I especially like the homemade crochet flowers.
Great photos of the misty morning.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Such a lovely tag, dear Liz and I love your early morning photos:) Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie

suziqu's thread works said...

Good morning my dear Liz,
What a delightful little tag "Sweet Dreams" with touches of golden pearls and sparkles from the antique diamentes really makes it pop! I spy with my little some pretty lace motifs too!
Your photos from the early morning walk are simply pearly and gorgeous in the soft morning light. I just love the last two with the silohette effect from the bare trees,
Happy Sunday walks,
Suzy xox

Betsy said...

Beautiful tag! I love sweet dreams....yesterday I awoke from a dream of coming to visit YOU! It was quite a funny dream! I will have to tell you about it!
your countryside low clouds are just gorgeous...**Big Sigh**, just amazingly gorgeous...
hugs,
Betsy

Barbara Jean said...

I knew it.
Always beautiful here.

Lovely work, and what Dorthe sent was lovely.

be blessed
Barb

Ana K. said...

Beautiful tag with great image and lace flowers, I also love the beads and little angel!
I have to admit that every time I leave your blog a bit jealous...you live in such a beautiful place surrounded with nature...I am still dreaming of my own little house somewhere near the forest (or in forest, lol)...beautiful photos, thanks for sharing!
Hugs