Friday 11 December 2015

The Animal Charity AUCTIONS so far


Bids are coming in, woohoo, and I am really delighted. Thank you so very much to everybody who has already placed a bid, it is so good to see that you care about these poor animals even at a time when most of your thoughts are on your Christmas preparations. Christmas, yikes, I must put up my tree, lol.

I will be putting up more auctions over the next few days. Today, the auctions are aimed at the lovers of lace, trims, fabrics. Or people who love lovers of said things, lol, and want to get them a New Year's gift ;-). Look out for the auctions later today/tonight!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO PUT THE ABOVE BUTTON ON YOUR BLOG SIDEBAR. FOR EVERY BUTTON SHOWN ON A BLOG, I'LL MAKE ANOTHER DONATION.

Now I had better get busy putting together lace bundles, vintage trim grab bags, some gorgeous French fabric bits, and a few mother of pearl button collections.

Again, huge thank you to all of you who are participating,
toodlepip xxx

No comments: