Monday 14 December 2015

The first round of auctions has finished!

Wow, thank you sooooo much. The first 13 auctions have raised $201.50! I am so happy that so many of you joined in. The second and last round of auctions is tomorrow, starting at 7pm UK time. I won't contact anybody until all the auctions have finished, in case you have bid on more than one item ( and if you haven't as yet, there is plenty of time to still do so ;-) ). I think I have gone through all the auctions and put a comment on to inform the winner.

It means so much to me that you are supporting these good causes via me, your bids will help pay for vets' fees, medicines, flea and heartworm treatments, spaying and castrations, and treatments for so many horrible horrible injuries inflicted by cruel and uncaring humans. 

Toodlepip xxx


1 comment:

Dorthe said...

You did a very generous and caring thing with putting up this auction, to benefit the poor dogs so cruel treated ,dear Liz.
I hope tomorrow brings you even more money, for you to be able sending more off to the shelters, and the dogs !!!
Thank you I`m grateful for winning, and for the little help I was able to give.
Hugs and goodnight, sleep well, my lovely Liz. xxx