Wednesday 13 January 2016

This is gorgeous!

In our little corner of Blogland, we all love art in one form or another, don't we, and appreciate beautiful creations. How about this stunning painting then? -


The artist, Sarah Stokes, donated this hand embellished print, worth over £300, to one of the charities I support as a prize in a very special raffle. I fell in love with it because it reminded me so much of a photograph I took of our very first dog Harry in the snow. Maybe one or two of you love it as well. You could try and win it in the raffle, the tickets are £1 each. Details of the raffle are here -
https://www.facebook.com/events/557978517710129/ . You could end up with a stunning piece of art and help save lives at the same time.

And now I have to try and get some bits and pieces together for my Tag Tuesday tag for this week. Darnit, its going to be a Thursday tag again! I'll be burning the midnight oil again, lol.

Toodlepip xxx


2 comments:

Roosterhead Designs said...

Absolutely charming Liz!! I hope you win! : ) Hope all is well.
~Karen O

Dorthe said...

It is a very beautiful painting Liz, so allive and those eyes !!!
Amazingly done, yes I hope you are lucky ,dear !
Dorthe XOxoxo