Thursday 11 May 2017

Has it been a whole month again?

Is it because I am getting older that time seems to fly by so much quicker, is it the much more relaxed French lifestyle which keeps me away from the computer and blogging? How can it possibly be over a month again since I put up a blog post?

I should have posted the following photos ages ago, sigh. I received the swap ATCs from Kimberly's Springtime In Paris swap, and they left me speechless. All three of them are stunning, and the bookmark which Kimberly sent along as a gift from her is simply gorgeous ( and already in use in a 1859 French Magasin Pittoresque :-).

In no particular order, the first ATC is from Kimberly (ArtJoyStuff) herself - 



The second one was made by Sylvia -


The third ATC is from Sherry -


I was blown away, not just by the ATCs themselves, but also the gorgeous packaging -


Kimberly really is a most thoughtful swap hostess and always sends along a beautiful, thoughful, theme related gift. This altered paper clip bookmark is so lovely! -


Thank you ladies, for making this swap such a joy to take part in!

Toodlepip xxx

2 comments:

Dorthe said...

Liz, wonderful to see you here, again, dear friend. And wonderful to see the different ATC`s you had from the swap. Yes Kimberly is a very lovely swap-holder, and always so generous. They are all so beautiful. Have you real summer by now ?, here it is long unterwegs , this year !!
Hugs and kisses from Dorthe

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Don't know how I missed this, oh yes we were gone. So playing catch up I guess, Thanks for posting. The ATC's are always so fun and beautiful. I treasure each one. Your photos turned out wonderful. I need help in that area. Enjoy a lovely week.